CocoTherapy Coconut Oil, for Dogs, Cats and Birds, 8oz/236ml
CocoTherapy® Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is made from the purest, fresh organically grown coconuts. The coconuts are grown in a USDA certified organic coconut farm.
- Supports and maintains healthy skin
- Maintains normal, healthy levels of skin defense mechanisms
- Supports healthy, shiny coats
- Applied topically, soothes and supports the skin with cuts, wounds, hot spots, bites and stings
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal function
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy breath and oral health
Healthy Immune System, Metabolic Function, and Bone Health
- Provides antioxidant support for healthy cell function
- Supports healthy immune response to foreign microbes
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Supports bone and joint health
- Supports healthy weight
- Provides quick, easily digested source of energy
- Supports healthy brain and nervous system function
- CocoTherapy Organic Virgin Coconut oil is 100% pure and natural:
- Non-GMO (genetically modified organism)
- Cold pressed
- NO trans fat
- NO hydrogenated fat
Recommended amount to give: 1 teaspoon (5ml) per 10 pounds (5kg) of body weight, or 1 tablespoon (15ml) per 30 pounds (13.6 kg) of body weight. Start slowly, for example, start at a quarter of this and build up slowly. Use similarly for cats and other animals.
Our favorite way to give: Simply place a tsp or so in the cupped palm of your hand and let the warmth of your hand melt the oil. Then let your pet lick the oil directly from your hand! Our pooches and kitties love it, and what a wonderful way to bond! As with all new supplements, start with small amounts, such as 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon per day for small dogs, puppies, cats and kittens and 1 teaspoon for large dogs. Gradually increase the amount every few days.