Grandma Lucy's Artisan Grain-Free Chicken & Fish Freeze-Dried Cat Food 1lb/0.45kg
Crafted with the belief that your favorite feline deserves the same great quality of food as you, Grandma Lucy's Artisan Grain-Free Chicken & Fish Freeze-Dried Cat Food is made using the highest quality ingredients from trusted restaurant suppliers. Every single ingredient is chosen with a specific benefit in mind, inspected for quality and prepared in small batches at their family-owned California facility. From anti-inflammatory properties to maintaining a healthy digestive system and heart, it’s the easy way for your furry friend to eat her way to better health. This all-natural, grain-free recipe is an ideal choice for the kitty with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Features chicken and pollock as the first two ingredients along with specially chosen fruits and vegetables to quickly and easily improve your cat's nutrient intake through food.
- Wholesome, fresh potatoes, carrots and celery deliver natural vitamins and minerals straight from the source.
- Premium-quality apples, blueberries and cranberries offer a host of naturally-derived vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
- Ideally suited for the kitty with food allergies or sensitivities; rich in natural omega fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin, coat and joints.
- Grain-free, freeze-dried recipe is made in small batches in California to ensure quality and consistency; contains no by-products or preservatives.
USDA Chicken, USDA Pollock, Potatoes, Flax, Carrots, Celery, Apples, Cranberries, Blueberries, Taurine, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Niacin, Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Potassium, Manganese, Chloride, Copper, Magnesium, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin.
For each cup of Grandma Lucy’s add 1 - 2 of warm water, mix and serve, ready in 3 minutes.
Most pets transition from their current food to Grandma Lucy's within 7 - 10 days. Here at Grandma Lucy's we believe that the slower the better when it comes to transitioning your pet as it always yields the most favorable results. Starting with small amounts of Grandma Lucy's initially and gradually increasing the amount over time.