Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Grain-Free Fish Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog Food 1lb/0.45kg
Crafted with the belief that your precious pup deserves the same great quality of food as you, Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Grain-Free Fish Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog Food is made using the highest quality ingredients from trusted restaurant suppliers. Every single ingredient is chosen with a specific benefit in mind, inspected for quality and prepared in small batches at their family-owned California facility. From anti-inflammatory properties to maintaining a healthy digestive system and heart, it’s the easy way for your dog to eat his way to better health. This all-natural, grain-free and gluten-free recipe is an ideal choice for the pooch with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Features pollock as the very first ingredient along with specially chosen fruits and vegetables to quickly and easily improve your pup’s nutrient intake through food.
- Low-glycemic chickpeas are full of flavor and a great source of protein for all-day energy, as well as folic acid, fiber and the essential amino acid lysine.
- Premium-quality apples, blueberries, cranberries, pumpkin, papaya, carrots, spinach and more deliver a host of naturally-derived vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
- Ideally suited for the dog with food allergies or sensitivities; rich in natural omega fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin, coat and joints.
- Grain-free, gluten-free, freeze-dried recipe is made in small batches in California to ensure quality and consistency; contains no by-products or preservatives.
Pollock, Chickpeas, Flax, Carrots, Celery, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Papaya, Spinach, Garlic, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Phosphorus, Zinc Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamin Mononitrate, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Magnesium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochoride, Cyanocobalamin.
Comes with the chart-daily amounts per weight and activity level.
For each cup of Grandma Lucy’s add 1 - 2 of warm water, mix and serve, ready in 3 minutes.
Most pets transition from their current food to Grandma Lucy's within 7 - 10 days. Here at Grandma Lucy's we believe that the slower the better when it comes to transitioning your pet as it always yields the most favorable results. Starting with small amounts of Grandma Lucy's initially and gradually increasing the amount over time.