Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Grain-Free Rabbit Freeze-Dried Dog Food 3lb/1.4kg
Since 1999, Grandma Lucy’s has maintained a reputation for making only the best pet treats and are constantly developing new products packed with leading-edge nutrition and innovative design. That is why when you choose any of Grandma Lucy’s many products, you know you are making the right choice for your pet.
The pureformance formula is accompanied by chickpeas instead of grains. Also known as Garbanzo Beans, Chickpeas are low glycemic legumes that are a great source of protein, folic acid, fiber, and the essential amino acid lysine. Folic Acid is very important for cardiovascular health and is needed for energy production. Fiber is important in aiding proper digestion. Lysine is vital for many body functions including growth and maintenance of tissues and muscle mass. Simple ingredients are used to bring your pet the best simple nutrition.
- Easy to prepare freeze-dried recipe: just add warm water, mix and serve. Ready in just 3 minutes!
- With premium ingredients like USDA rabbit that is hormone and antibiotic free, chickpeas, flax, apples, blueberries, cranberries, pumpkin and papaya
- A great option for pets prone to food sensitivities and digestive upset. Rich in natural omega fatty acids that help maintain a healthy skin and coat and healthy joints
- All natural, with no grains, by-products, preservatives or GMOs
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages
USDA Rabbit, Chickpeas, Flax, Carrots, Celery, Apples, Bananas, Blueberries, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Papaya, Spinach, Garlic, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Niacin, Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Potassium, Manganese, Chloride, Copper, Magnesium, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin.
Feed as per suggested daily amounts chart, based on weight and activity level.
For each cup of Grandma Lucy’s add 1 - 2 of warm water, mix and serve, ready in 3 minutes.
Most pets transition from their current food to Grandma Lucy's within 7 - 10 days. Here at Grandma Lucy's we believe that the slower the better when it comes to transitioning your pet as it always yields the most favorable results. Starting with small amounts of Grandma Lucy's initially and gradually increasing the amount over time.