NaturVet Anti-Diarrhea, Diarrhea Aid for Dogs and Cats, 8oz/230ml
Anti-Diarrhea is a pleasant tasting liquid for use in helping to relieve diarrhea. This formula contains Pectin to help relieve simple diarrhea and gastroenteritis. It also contains Kaolin, an anti-diarrhea additive for the absorption of toxins.
• Ingredients include Pectin, a soluble dietary fiber naturally present in citrus fruits, to relieve simple diarrhea and gastroenteritis in dogs and cats
• Formulated with Kaolin, an anti-diarrhea ingredient for the absorption of toxins
• Tasty liquid formula for easy administration
• There should be a noticeable improvement within 2 to 3 days
• Formulated by veterinarians in the USA
(Per 2 Tbsp):
Kaolin 5.8 Grams, Pectin 0.26 Grams.Citric Acid, Fd & C Red 40, Flavoring, Glycerine, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carboxymethyl-cellulose, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Stevia, and Water.
Weight - Dosage
0 to 5 lbs-1 teaspoon every 4 hours
6-15 lbs-2 teaspoons every 4 hours
16-30 lbs-1 tablespoon every 4 hours
Over 30 lbs-2 tablespoons every 4 hours
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve within 2 to 3 days, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian