This & That Enhanced Antler Chew - Everest Cheese, small
Do you have a motivated chewer and are seeking the toughest natural chew on the market? Why not let your dog chew the very same nutrient-dense option their ancestors did while providing countless hours of stimulating chew. The cheese is dried over a fire for two days high on the Himalayan Mountains where environmental conditions for making the cheese are ideal. This chew is the perfect, tasty challenge to keep your pup busy on any occasion.
- Naturally shed on Canadian Venison Farms
- The highest quality available on the market (A Grade)
- Great for dogs with sensitive stomachs, intolerances or allergies
- Will not splinter or chip
- No scent, no mush, no mess, no carpet stains!
- High source of protein, calcium, glucosamine and chondroitin.
Cervid antler, Everest Cheese (Yak milk, Achham cow milk, salt, lime juice), vegetable glycerin
Although durable, antlers can still splinter, break or chip with slightly moderate to power chewers. Please supervise your dog with chew at all times and take the chew away if you see any splinters, breaks or chips on the antler.