Ziwi Peak Oral Health Deer Hoofer Dog Chew, 1.9-oz
Reward your dog with farm-to-bowl nutrition with Ziwi Peak Oral Health-Deer Hoofer Dog Chew. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this chew gives your pal the best of New Zealand. Using shank bone, which is full of nutrients and marrow, it’s wrapped with a beef esophagus over the top for added flavor. The bone is then naturally air dried to retain its nutrients in a shelf-stable form that is long-lasting and palatable. And for your peace of mind, all Ziwi shank bones are sourced from New Zealand deer, which are raised on traceable, grass-fed, and open range farms.
- Delicious 100% venison hoofer packed with flavor and designed to promote your canine companion's dental & oral health.
- Slowly and gently air-dried to lock in nutrients and to help reduce splintering for safer chewing.
- All-natural, guilt-free goodies crafted with no added carbs, preservatives or flavors. This recipe is also never irradiated.
- All free-range meats and wild-caught fish are ethically and sustainably sourced without added hormones, antibiotics, or growth promotants.
- Paw-feet for the gentle chewers.
Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color, and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting, or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazards, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat, and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.