ZiwiPeak Air-Dried Beef Dog Food,1lb/454g
Feed your pup farm to bowl nutrition with the Ziwi Peak Beef Grain-Free Air-Dried Dog Food. Simple and pure, just like the Ziwi love for dogs, this recipe gives your furry friend the best of New Zealand. This diet includes fresh meat, organs, bones and green mussels for a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine to support joint health. It also contains high taurine levels to promote heart health. Using a gentle twin-stage air-drying process, they naturally preserve all the ingredients, which also eliminates pathogenic bacteria. There’s no need to rehydrate since the air-dried food contains more moisture than dry kibble—and because there’s also no need for preservatives, sugars and glycerine, the food is safe, clean, and easy to handle. In fact, it’s just as nutritious and digestible as a completely raw diet, in the convenient form of air-dried
- 100% single-sourced beef is free-range and grass-fed on ethical and sustainable New Zealand farms; free of antibiotics, growth promotants and added hormones.
- Gentle twin-stage air-drying process eliminates pathogenic bacteria while naturally preserving and protecting the nutrients in all of the ingredients.
- Includes 96% fresh meat, organs, bones and New Zealand green mussels—a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine, which supports joint health.
- 95% digestible, this high-protein and high-kilocalorie diet packs more power than raw food or kibble so you can feed smaller quantities per day.
- Contains no peas, legumes, grains, corn, soy, potatoes, wheat, rice, fillers, sugars, glycerins, rendered meals or preservatives.
Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Beef Heart, Beef Tripe, Beef Bone, Beef Lung, New Zealand Green Mussel, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Sea Salt, Parsley, Minerals (Potassium Bicarbonate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast, Manganese Amino Acid Complex), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B1 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid). Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols.
|Weight||Daily Feeding (2 oz Scoops)|
Feed Ziwi Peak to your pet on a daily basis using the ration guide above.
Puppies, Kittens, and Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approximately double the amount indicated, in 2 - 3 feedings per day. For your pet's health and well - being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.